Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Club Scrap Lagoon

I finally had a chance to get out my Club Stamp Lagoon kit and make some cards.  I came up with different versions from the suggestions in the kit.  I'll add these to the linky party for Lagoon.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for ClubScrap Lagoon Linky Party
On this card I used the Quad Print and cut slits in the seaweed.  The fish are stamped, cut out and  inserted in the slits to make it look like they are swimming in and out of the seaweed.  The fish are coated with Wink of Stella for some shine.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for ClubScrap Lagoon Linky Party.
On this card I used the Quad Print.  I stamped the mermaid tail on contrasting paper and then used sequins to accent the bubbles.  The mermaid tail is coated with Wink of Stealla for some shine.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Saw the first one and just love the colours! Those fish are so subtile and jet stand out beautiful against that background! Good inspiration... :) Hugs and stay save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever weaving the fish through the seaweeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Brilliant card and genius idea with the fish and seaweed.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.