Sunday, February 4, 2018

Club Scrap 2/18 Sketch Challenge

Now that Club Scrap has moved the challenges to the Facebook Club Scrap Chat I find it a little easier to find them and participate.  Roni Johnson posted this sketch challenge for February.


I used Club Scrap Literature kit for this card.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for 2/18 Club Scrap Sketch challenge.  Literature kit.
Hard to see but the heart is cut from the bronze shiny paper in the Literature kit.  I looks great IRL.

Happy Crafting!
Donna



2 comments:

  1. Great color combo and that die cut heart is just gorgeous! Roni did a great job designing this sketch. It looks like it sparked everybody’s creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zooming in I can the shimmer of the paper, I bet the bronze comes out really well irl and looks fantastic with the red. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.